The controller of your personal data is:
hoteliga International spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, with its registered office at ul. Aleja Jana Pawła II 43b, 31-864 Kraków, Poland, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS No.: 0000699940, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 6751621616, REGON (Statistical Number): 368549956 (hereinafter "hoteliga" or “Us”)
In all cases regarding your personal data you can contact Us:
- by mail – ul. Aleja Jana Pawła II 43b, 31-864 Kraków, Poland
- by phone: https://www.hoteliga.com/en/contact
- by e-mail: email@example.com
When you register, we collect the following Personal Data: email, First and Last Name, Hotel name, Country and Phone number.
We use personal information and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on Hoteliga Website, to provide to you the services offered by hoteliga; troubleshoot problems; inform you about offers, products, services, events and updates; deliver information to you that, in some cases, is relevant to your interests, such as hoteliga’s news; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity.
We will process your personal data that you submit in order to:
- enter into a contract and execute our obligations from a contract that is executed between you and hoteliga when you accept the Terms & Conditions and submit your personal data on the grounds that processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party,
- provide you with commercial information from hoteliga during execution of contract between you and hoteliga,
- provide you with commercial information from hoteliga’s partners during and one year after execution of contract between you and hoteliga - on the ground of Your consent,
- exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure – on the grounds of Our legitimate interests as a data controller
Your following personal data: email, First and Last Name, Hotel name, Country and Phone number, may also be transferred only to our data processors that we cooperate with on the basis of a contract or other legal act.
Your personal data will be kept:
- from the day you submit them and up to the lapse of a period of year after contract between hoteliga and you ends - in case you register your account and accept our Terms and Conditions,
- from the day of your consent and up to the one year after contract between hoteliga and you ends if you agree to provide you with commercial information from hoteliga and our patners,
You have the right to:
- access your personal data and to obtain the rectification of inaccurate data, deletion or restriction of processing,
- in case when the legal basis of processing your data is Our legitimate interest as a data controller you have the right to object to processing of your personal data,
- receive a copy of your personal data,
- in case your personal data is processed on the basis of a contract you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to Us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller,
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and to an effective judicial remedy.
In order to execute any of the abovementioned rights please contact us in one of the ways indicated at the beginning of this document. Providing your personal data is necessary in order to enter into and execute the contract between you and hoteliga.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that Hoteliga Website store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Type of cookie’s Hoteliga Website use:
- Internal Cookies - files uploaded and read from Yours device over website.
- External cookies - files placed and read from Yours device by teleinformation systems of external services like PayPal which we use for subspcription payments.
- Session cookies - files uploaded and read from Yours device by the website during one session of a given device. After the session ends, files are deleted from the Yours device.
- Persistent cookies - files uploaded and read from your device by the website until they are manually removed. Files are not deleted automatically after the end of the device session unless Your device configuration is set to the cookie delete mode after the end of the device session on the website.
In most browsers, the method of disabling cookies can be described as follows:
- Open the browser menu
- Choose Settings
- Choose Advanced settings or Security and Privacy
- Set cookie blocking.
hoteliga’s servers are secure and protected. All data are stored in secure data warehouse facilities in Germany. hoteliga backs up all your data every 4 hours so all your data is secure.
hoteliga reserves the right to change this policy at any time and any amended policy will be posted on this website.
All use of hoteliga’s website and hotel management system that is available on www.hoteliga.com is subject to hoteliga’s terms and conditionsof use. Please read our Terms and Conditions.